STRESS MANAGEMENT TIPS
1. Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
2. Keep your words soft, in case you have to eat them some day.
3. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
4. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
5. Don't put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
6. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. At least you got up there.
7. When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
8. Birthdays are good for you. Consider the alternative.
9. Some mistakes are much too fun to make only once.
10. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
11. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty, and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all come from the same box.